Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 1 08062011


Air asia tickets D7 2612 for two families. There are 12 of us; 2 infants, 3 kids and 7 adults. Me, 2 infants and 2 kids, with my wife. My brother n wife with 3 sons and 1 daughter.

Flite from Kuala Lumpur to Tianjin at 830am. My family from Bandar Seri Putra to LCCT airport at 515am by my sister's car, Ilyani. My brother with En Idrus's taxi from Wangsa Maju. Meet together at the food court at Subuh time. Rehat time, breakfast time with nasi lemak and teh tarik. About close to 7am, headed to check-in counter. Yayya readyyyyy to gooooo.......


Booked luggage for 30kg, actual weightage is 28.9kg. My bro is 29kg, booked for 35kg. Check for passport and enter the departure area. Me go to toilet for final long journey hehehe......about 8am enter the boarding area.

Our prebooked seat from 7A to 7D and 8A to 8F. More patient travelling with kids and infants, no seat for my two infants, argghhh. Feel uncomfortable. Be patient. There three prebooked Kids meal, and the rest is Asian food. Alhamdulillah kenyang, but need some more hehehe. My daughter, Nasuha is the most active person in the flight. Everybody have a chance to sleep except me and my wife, to look after my infants.



Landed at Tianjin airport at 230pm. And meet our guide Mr Steven. And he took us for the mercedes MPV. We were given a short briefing on our itenary. There will be a slight changes of the actual plan, but he promised to cover all the itenary listed. The first changes is to go directly to Beijing, and tianjin visit will be covered on the last day. Same goes for the Bullet trip.


Waaa what a nice trip with our families, travelling with this MPV, and have an opportunity to chit chat with each other. What a real experience for all of us huhuhuhu..........now headed to Muslim restaurant, to have our dinner and then to check-in the hotel. Arrived at the restaurant at 630pm. First time trying chinese taste, everybody looks ok. Then arrived at hotel at 715pm. We still have time to pray Jamak and Qasar for Zohor and Asar. Maghrib time is around 745pm. Isyak is 945pm, Subuh 245am, syuruk 445am, zohor 1230pm, asar dont know. Everybody feel so tired for the fist day of the trip. My wife did prepare for tomorrow trip. Our next day trip will be started at 715am tomorrow.

1 comment: